A restaurant may now choose to collect delivery information through the IQOS mobile application. The following parameters are captured and processed with the new delivery feature:
- Delivery Capable – an indicator as to whether or not the mobile application should present delivery options
- Delivery Type – This is a restaurant-level setting with one of the following 3 values: Street Address, Free-Form, or Arena Seat. The Delivery Type directs the mobile application to collect specific information and in future releases will be tied to tax rate look-up functionality.
- Delivery Fee – a fixed fee attached to every delivery order. Tax is not applied to the Delivery Fee charge, but the charge is added to the amount processed by the payment engine.
- Pickup Label – The text to be shown on the mobile application for the Pickup option – this may be used to indicate the pickup location, such as “Pickup at Portal 27” for an arena
- Delivery Label – the text to be shown on the mobile application for the Delivery option – this may be used to indicate the scope of available delivery, such as “Dorm Room Delivery”